- 540 CI Aluminum Merlin Big Block Engine (8.85 Liter) with 800 HP fitech mean street fuel injection system with 1200 hp capable dual fuel sump
- Tremic 5 speed transmission, C & R Radiator and dual fan & shroud
- Global West front and rear suspension with QA1 adjustable shocks, Hotchkis anti sway bars
- New custom interior, professionally customized by Rabid Customs
- Power Windows, Power Seats, New Dakota Digital dash
- Wilwood slotted disc brakes, 12 Bolt Posi Rear with the sway bar
LC Classics is excited to present this show-stopping 1971 Chevy Chevelle Super Sport Convertible. On top of the rarity, you also have one of the nicest frame restorations that you will ever see.
- 1970 Chevelle front header panel and rear bumper
- The body is stunning with one of the best fit of the doors, hood, and trunk on a chevelle that we’ve ever seen.
- All gaps are equally impressive and all body lines line-up near perfectly.
- It’s covered in Tuxedo Black Paint which is the factory color for this ’70 and the Power Convertible Top that is new and has the glass back window. It has been buffed and polished to deep rich shine that’s slick as a ribbon.
- This Chevelle has the cowl induction hood with cold air induction flapper and factory style hood pins.
- Every piece of chrome and stainless appears replaced and is in like new condition.
- The glass is excellent condition as well and appears to have new felts and seals installed.
- To complete the look, the BOSS-5 spoke grey & polished wheel.
- Customized Red & Black trim Bucket seats.
- The door panels and carpet were replaced and customized.
- It has the factory style console with a Hurst shifter.
- Looking at the dash, it has the round gauges with working Tach, Speedo, and Clock. The dash pad is like new and it has the Tilt Column with the Sport Wheel.
- It’s dressed in the factory style chrome valve covers and the stock style breather with hood seal.
- This Chevelle does have Power Steering and Power Brakes with Disc Brakes.