- Custom Interior with Lights
- Power bucket seats
- USB Console
- 4 wheel disk brakes
- Power steering
- 2″ lowered springs
- 302 (5.0 cu in) rebuilt engine and Holley 4 barrel Carburetor
- 3 Speed Turbo 350 transmission
- 1000 watt custom retro-sound Chevy stereo (4 speakers)
- Custom canvas power top and matching boot cover
- Fresh paint
- Newly polished chrome and stainless steel
This 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air custom convertible is powered by a 302 engine mated to a Turbo 350 automatic transmission. The Bel Air sits on a chassis that was powder-coated. The 9″ ford rear end and equipped with a complete factory suspension.
It has REV 5 spoke Thruster type wheels. The body was stripped, and then epoxy-coated inside and underneath. It is painted in high gloss Black. The convertible top is Black Cloth and the custom interior is Black.
1955 Chevrolet Belair