- Frame-off custom build completed in 2013
- Newly painted March 2019 to Black/Black
- Engine & Transmission: GM 502/502 HP crate engine, 4L60E automatic transmission, Compushift electronic control module
- Electronic fuel injection, Tunnel Ram intake
- Sanderson headers
- Front and rear Wilwood 4 piston brakes with 11 inch rotors and polished calipers
- Drilled and slotted rotors, Heidts front and rear suspension
- Multiple award winner, Binder with build references
- Vintage Air
LC Classics is excited to present this show stopping 1954 Ford F100. The big window version of this truck with only 1,300 miles on the engine, this truck is as good as new and may outlive its owner! This truck is concourse-ready and has plenty of room to haul home the trophies. The paint job will draw some eyes with its beautiful black finish. The interior is a fully customized work of art, with a gorgeous gray/silver leather bench seat, Billet aluminum dash panel with custom gauges, polished aluminum tilt steering column along with a Retro Mfg. Radio with bluetooth, iPod adapter and major sound system.
If you are looking for a truck that will stand out in the crowd, then this is the one for you. Powering this beautiful ride is a heart thumping 502 HP crate 502 C.I.D V8. Not only is the 502 impressive to hear run but add in the chrome plated and polished aluminum valve covers, intake water pump, A/C pump & brackets, alternator, pulleys and more gives the entire engine compartment its own style showing off pure class.
Backing up the powerful 502 is a 4L60E automatic transmission with a compushift electronic control module. Complete the drive package with power rack & pinion steering, 4-11″ Wilwood piston disc brakes and polished calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, Heidts front and rear suspension, makes this F100 cruise down the pavement as good as it looks.
Classic Ford Truck
1954 Ford F-100